nuCamp RV has reimagined its off-road Boondock package for TAB and TAG teardrop trailers. Now, there are two options available: the Boondock Edge and the Boondock Lite.
“nuCamp RV enhanced the Boondock packages in response to customer and dealer feedback,” said Scott Hubble, chief executive officer, nuCamp RV. “There is a growing interest in boondocking and exploring places off the beaten path. Because a TAB Boondock or TAG Boondock are easy to haul and can be pulled by a small or mid-size SUV or crossover, you can access more places. Anywhere your car can go, so can your TAB or TAG Boondock.”
The Boondock Edge and Lite added to nuCamp RV’s TAB and TAG teardrop campers lets people get outdoors and have fun, while returning to the comfort of a well-designed indoor camper cabin. Both are built on the same durable platform with heavy duty pitched axels, rugged off-road tires and a higher ground clearance.
The Boondock Lite features:
- 15-inch Matte Black Sport Rims
- Aggressive Off-Road Tires
- Heavy-Duty Pitched Axle
- Electric Brakes
- 15-inch Standard Spare
- Diamond-Plate design Tub
- Aluminum Platform (TAG and TAB 320 Only)
- Boondock Entry Handle & Graphics Package
The Boondock Edge is the most comprehensive off-road option available from nuCamp RV and includes all of the Boondock Lite features, plus:
- 15-inch Full Spare Tire w/Matte Black Sport Rim and Custom Tongue Mount
- 52-inch Light Bar w/Two Spotlights
- Yakima® Roof Rack
- 5-Piece Exterior Accent Kit
- High-Strength Marmoleum Flooring
- Door Mounted Cargo Pouches
The Boondock Lite and Edge are available for the TAB 320, the TAB 400 and the TAG and TAG XL models. For more details visit nucampRV.com.